Have you heard of Rebuilding Together? Rebuilding Together is a national non-profit that works to revitalize neighborhoods across America by providing free home repairs for those in need. With so many in need these days and so many houses in disrepair because their owners are unable to pay for their upkeep, I love that there are organizations like Rebuilding Together that are working to lend an able hand.
Or, make that many able hands. Volunteers for Rebuilding Together do everything from yard work to painting and kitchen repairs to flooring, and work together to quickly transform houses and neighborhoods.
So, where does Pfister Faucets fit in? In honor of all the hard work done by Rebuilding Together, the great people of Pfister would like to make their job a little easier. During the month of April, National Rebuilding Month, for every new “like” on Pfister’s Facebook page, $1 worth of brand new Pfister faucets will be donated to the organization up to $20,000 worth of product for homes in need.
Here’s how you can help Pfister and Rebuilding Together reach their goal:
- “Like” Pfister’s Facebook Page and $1 worth of product will be donated
- Already a fan of Pfister? Make a monetary donation to Rebuilding Together through the Friends of Pfister campaign on Causes.com! Pfister will even match your donation up to a total of $5,000.
- Join the Blog Hop!
Want to do more to help? Join the Friends of Pfister Blog Hop!
- Simply publish a post on your blog sharing how you get involved in your own community and encourage your readers to like Pfister’s Facebook page and join the effort for Rebuilding Together. You can post your link HERE
- Amplify your post on Twitter using hashtag #PfisterHop
- Link up your post on the linky below so readers can “hop” the posts and read your experiences.
- Encourage your readers to join the Blog Hop, too! The more posts the merrier! Host the linky code in your post so your readers can join in the fun!
- Posts must be included in the linky by 11:59pm EST on April 30, 2012. Only one blog post per domain name, please.
OK, you joined the Blog Hop…so now what?
- Pfister will donate $1 in product to Rebuilding Together for every post on the Blog Hop linky (up to $500 in product donation).
- Twenty (yes, TWENTY) posts included in the Blog Hop linky will receive your choice of one Pfister faucet from among several kitchen and bath options! Winning posts will be randomly selected and I have my fingers crossed.